Overwhelmed by the chaos of planning an extravagant wedding ceremony and reception? Searching for a quietly romantic setting to exchange promises with the special person in your life or renew those vows for a truly memorable anniversary? Sit back, relax, and allow the 1840s Carrollton Inn's professional staff to make every arrangement for the elopement of your dreams! Exchange your vows surrounded by the beauty of the landscaped garden courtyard or in one of the historic first floor parlors.
Overnight accommodations may be selected from all available guest rooms. Pricing includes a ceremony for a maximum of 20 guests. Romantic elopement getaways and ceremonies only may be booked no more than three months in advance and are based on availability at that time. Call for details ~ 410-385-1840.
Romantic Elopement Getaway
* Includes private non-denominational ceremony or vow renewal (personalized to your beliefs) performed by an ordained minister in one of the first floor parlors or outdoor courtyard (based on availability, up to 20 guests);
* A cd of wedding photos, taken by a professional wedding photographer before, during and/or after your ceremony (1-hour session);
* An elegant dinner for two at DaMimmo, La Tavola or Caesar's Den, including a glass of wine with each of the first two courses, coffee and dessert, tax and gratuity (Based on availability);
* One night stay in the room of your choice, complete with romantic votive candles and rose petals scattered throughout the room, a dozen long-stemmed roses and gourmet chocolates!
Package Rate: $1600.00 (Monday – Thursday); $1800.00 (Friday – Sunday)
Simple & Sweet - Ceremony Only
Includes private non-denominational ceremony or vow renewal (personalized to your beliefs) performed by a licensed officiate at the location of your choice on 1840s Carrollton Inn property. Based on availability, may not be booked more than 3 months in advance. Ceremony rates do not include overnight accommodations.
$600.00 (20 guests or fewer)
$900.00 (21 – 150 guests)
Save $100 on your ceremony fee when reserving a B&B room for your wedding night!
Would you like to customize your package? Make it four dozen roses, add a small wedding or anniversary cake for two or a second night's stay at a discounted rate, indulge in relaxing massages... Click here for additional packages.
Rehearsal (upon request): $100.00
Meet Our Officiants!
Min. Tracy Carter, Min. William Duffy, Min. Mary Ficek, and Min. Raina Gover, are ordained ministers serving the State of Maryland. They are happy to meet with couples planning their nuptials to discuss personal and/or spiritual beliefs and preferences, provide sample readings and prayers and assist with designing a customized ceremony. Tracy Carter can be reached at the 1840s Carrollton Inn at 410-385-1840. Bill Duffy, Raina Gover, and Mary Ficek can be reached at Gramercy Mansion at (410) 486-2405.
Our innkeepers will handle every detail to ensure your perfect wedding day. However, one tiny detail must be left to the bride & groom... Please be sure that you have obtained a valid Baltimore City, Maryland Marriage License. Keep in mind, there is a two-day waiting period to receive the license and it is valid for up to 6 months.
General Info for all Maryland Counties
- If under 18 years of age, parental consent is required.
- Residency is not required for bride or groom.
- Couple must apply for a marriage license in the county where the ceremony will take place (Baltimore City for 1840s Carrollton Inn wedding).
- If previously married, individual must know the exact date (month, day, year) and location written on the divorce decree or death certificate.
- There is a two day waiting period for your license to be valid and it remains valid for up to 6 months.
Clarence Mitchell Courthouse Building
Marriage License Department, Room 628
100 North Calvert Street
Office Hours 8:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m., Monday - Friday (except legal holidays)
Information line: 410.333.3780
To obtain a marriage license, you must provide a valid photo ID and $85.00 cash.